Dear Valued Customer:
The COVID-19 Coronavirus was an unexpected shock to all of us. During difficult times like these, we believe communication with our customers becomes even more important.
We are fortunate thus far to have been able to continue to operate without disruption and are happy to be in the position to continue to support our customers.
In order to do so, we are undertaking the following steps:
- Reviewing our position daily alongside ongoing communications with our suppliers and tradesmen.
- Identifying any employees at increased risk.
- Ensuring the ability for those members of our team whose job permits, to work from home.
- Following Gov.uk guidelines to reduce the chances of infection and the spread of the virus in our showrooms including increased cleaning routines and replacing hand towels with disposable towels.
- Following Gov.uk guidelines with regards to self-isolating if any member of our team is symptomatic, in line with COVID-19.
Currently, there are no known issues with our ability to meet the demands of either current or future projects. Additionally, based on up-to-date information we do not anticipate any significant interruption in our continuity to complete jobs in the near time.
As you are aware, the situation on the spread of the COVID-19 Coronavirus is very fluid and although we cannot guarantee disruptions will not occur, we can assure you that if there is a change in our ability to supply our customers, we will promptly contact those affected.
We also ask you, as our customers, to please let us know in good time if you or any member of your household are experiencing symptoms in line with Coronavirus and are due a house visit from a member of our team or trades people.
We will continue to monitor the situation and follow any directions given by the government to take whatever action is necessary to protect the health of our customers, employees and trades.
If you have any questions regarding a current or future project please do not hesitate to contact a member of the RGI team.
Harrogate: 01423 817117
Ilkley: 01943 601139
Look out for one another and keep well,